Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I've been tagged! or A thingless thing...

These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.

1.) I had a pet goldfish that lived 16 years. It was a carnival prize.
2.) I like to drink all of my cold beverages through straws.
3.) My favorite color is green.
4.) I have been to the Annual Baltimore Science Fair in Towson, with projects that won first, second, and third from my middle school science fair.
5.) I have ridden an elephant.
6.) I enjoy blogging.
7.) My favorite fiction book is The Girls' Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank.
8.) My favorite non-fiction authors are: Anita Libery and Laurie Notaro.

I am tagging the following: Library Lady, Rock of Ages, Technophobic, Library LunaSea, Sausage King, Wonder Twin Power, Unicorns are Real, and Shhh.

2 comments:

Mystery Lover said...

A goldfish that lived 16 years ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I don't believe it. That is amazing!

EJ said...

I have tagged others. Let the lunacy begin!!