Saturday, August 4, 2007

Week 7, Thing 17

This picture is from bridgepix, from OBX, NC. I got it from Flickr. It was fun to play in the sand. I contributed my blog to the list of many and also added a few things to some of the other pages. I really liked the tips on the knitting wiki page and I also thought it was fun to see that my favorite foods were also favorites of others. I like the idea of sharing information with lots of people and reading what everyone has to say, especially state-wide library wise. This was a fun activity, and it's great to know we have our own wiki to contribute to that we can maybe test out if we decide to create system wikis later.

1 comment:

JimD said...

I know that sand castle. It's just across from Kitty Hawk Kites at Jockey's Ridge in Nag's Head. Someone told me it's part of a miniature golf course that got swallowed up by the sand dunes.

I agree with your comments about wikis. There's so much we could be doing!