Friday, July 20, 2007

Week 6, Thing 14

Technorati sounds like it should be the title of a Red Hot Chilli Peppers song, or was somehow slipped into Anthony Kiedas lyrics' sheet, I think.

Anyway, in order to really connect with other blogs on this big thing called the World Wide Web, this seems like a great way to do it, especially if you are seeking an audience and looking for people to read your blog. I liked how the information was organized and the website was visually appealing for me, and pretty easy to navigate. I liked reading other blogs outside of 23 Things category for a change, like the Harry Potter spoilers, since we are all waiting for the book tonight at Midnight. Some of the other bloggers out there are pretty funny, however I doubt I would look to a blog for medical advice, religion, or politics. However, if I was reading other blogs for pleasure, I definitely would use Technorati to search and read.

I do not know if I really want to jump on the bandwagon however for the 23 Things Project and signing up for HTML tags and Technorati though, because I do not think many people outside of the branch I work at look at this humble little blog. Maybe I will make tags and change my "old fashioned" ways eventually.

Anyway... Happy Harry Potter Release Eve!!!

1 comment:

ScrappinErin said...

Hi there,

I read your blog, just wanted to say it's great and I love your avatar.