Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week 6, Thing 13

Okay, I've looked at del.icio.us. and I can say openly that I am confused. When I went to view the 12 minute tutorial on Maryland 23 things... I found that there was an error http://www.library2.0.ottergroup.com/blog/_archives/2006/2/19/1772390.html saying that it could not be found, so needless to say, the tutorial was not very helpful.

I like the idea of tagging, don't get me wrong, and Blogger seems to make it very simple, but frankly I just am too lazy to go back and tag all of my previous entries. But I probably will one rainy day.

From my understanding it appears that you can use programs like del.icio.us for saving your "favorites" list of web pages and access it on any computer which is handy, but as far as me checking out what other people look at, frankly I do not have enough interest or time to do so... maybe if I was completely bored I would be "wow... cyber_guy likes to look at this too! what a great person I can Instant Message and discuss our love for..." But maybe I'm misunderstanding the whole point.

Anyway... I do not feel like a fan of this program.

No comments: