- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I really enjoyed Pandora, Flickr, reading other library blogs, and I loved my Library Thing and avatar.
- How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I have less of a fear of technology because I feel like I now have a grasp on what is out there and how I can use it. Some of it will actually make my life simpler.
- Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I am going to go home and use Pandora right away, and I did not expect this program to inspire me to use technology (the Internet, specifically) for leisure other than surfing the Web.
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? Other than maybe clarifying some directions or having fewer password programs, I thought it was very helpful and informative. I like how we got the time to actually try some of these things out as an assignment to justify our exploration, not just for fun. It made us take the time to do this.
- And last but not least… If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate? Definitely!
- How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program? This program allowed me to take the time and explore the resources that are available for work, school, and leisure, and I would definitely do it again. I liked how everyone was excited to do their blogs and getting to read fellow staff member blogs to read their interpretation of the exercises we completed.
Anyway... so glad I'm finished, and I made it before the deadline.